The Toshiba/NSTA ExploraVision competition challenges K-12 students to envision a future technology while engaging in Next Generation Science Standards. Inspire a lifelong love of STEM and discovery in an engaging, hands-on way! It’s not too late to register your teams. Deadline for submissions is January 31.
Learn the rules to get started.
All projects must meet the following requirements:
- All entrants must be United States or Canadian citizens and living within the United States, U.S. Territories or Canada and enrolled full-time in a public, private or home school
- Students must be no older than 21 years of age
- National Science Teachers Association employees, NSTA board members, ExploraVision judges and their respective families are not eligible to enter the competition
- Any project that has won at ExploraVision’s regional and/or national levels may not be re-submitted in future
- Any project previously awarded a prize in another competition may not be submitted
- Any student who was selected as a regional or national finalist in ExploraVision can only compete in subsequent
years with a new team — i.e., with students who have not previously been selected as ExploraVision regional or
- Students enter as a team of 2-4 students with a teacher/coach and optional mentor (no individual entries)
- For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions
page. Learn more