The competition webpage may be accessed at http://bit.ly/ARCodingComp.
A full listing of the rules can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ttqaMvXu1EkGax_oe0fn-Y2LITIlstxAuKeHlhH3EsE/edit
- registration closes at 11:45p.m. on February 10, 2022
- the regional event is online (so no school travel will be required unless the team advances to the All-State event)
- register teams at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/20212022CodingComp
- rules can be found at: https://csforar.info/HSCodeCompRules
- registrations received so far can be viewed at https://csforar.info/22AllRegCompReg
- there is no cap this year on the number of teams a school may register (see rules for details)
- you do not have to collect and submit release forms from students unless they are selected to advance to the All-State event
Please reach out to myself or CSforAR@ade.arkansas.gov if you have questions.