Arkansas PBS’ “NOVA” Virtual Event
January 28 @ 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
“NOVA” Virtual Event on Thursday, Jan. 28
Join David Pogue, Emmy® Award-Winning Science Writer
and Host of “NOVA’s Beyond the Elements”
Thursday, Jan. 28, 5-6:15 p.m. CST via Zoom
The event will feature a first look at “NOVA’s” new three-part series “Beyond the Elements,” followed by a live Q&A.
Once registered, you’ll receive a unique, non-transferable link for the virtual event.
- Dr. Frances H. Arnold, Nobel Laureate and Linus Pauling Professor of Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering and Biochemistry, California Institute of Technology
- Dr. Mandé Holford, Chemical Marine Biologist, Hunter College/The American Museum of Natural History
- Dr. Malika Jeffries-EL, Associate Professor of Chemistry and Materials Engineering, Boston University
- Chris Schmidt, Co-Executive Producer, “NOVA”
- Daniel McCabe, Writer, Director and Producer of “Beyond the Elements”
About “Beyond the Elements”: Picking up where he left off in “NOVA’s” popular special, “Hunting the Elements,” David Pogue sets out on a worldwide quest to find the key molecules and chemical reactions that have paved the way for human civilization, life, and even the universe as we know it. And, along the way, he uncovers the simple principles that produce such a dizzying diversity of matter from elements on the periodic table.
“NOVA’s Beyond the Elements” airs Wednesdays, Feb. 3-17, at 8 each night