An overview of how to use the most common features of Vex Coding Studio and Vex V5 systems in both the classroom and in competition.
– Setting up the motors and sensors in Vex C++
– Using a V5 Controller
– Accessing and using the competition templates
– Using logic expressions in code
– Standard Coding Conventions
– Utilizing the Vec Coding Studio API
– Debugging Techniques
– Autonomous and User Control Programming
No coding experience required. Coaches will need to bring a V5 clawbot with a bump switch and line follower and a laptop. Register as early as possible, space will be limited. Each registered coach will be allowed one student participant to attend for free.
When: June 10-11, 2019
Sign up here: https://forms.gle/uUzqHS4qDyB9dKek7