Teachers will explore instructional math routines for grades 6-11 to promote fluency, procedures, and integrating essential skills. Having clearly defined routines for interactions and discourse supports students’ engagement in mathematical practices and their learning of mathematics content. Participants will have opportunities to plan instructional routines in future instruction. Participants are encouraged to bring curriculum resources and planning documents to this training. Participants are encouraged to bring an electronic device and comfortable attire.
- Friday June 28, 2019 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Instructor: Jacob Sisson (UCA STEM Math Specialist)
- Location: Old Main Building: UCA STEM Institute Room #214
- Address: 201 S. Donaghey Conway, AR 72035
- Lunch: Provided
- Cost: $50.00. Please make checks available to UCA STEM Institute, and mail to 201 S. Donaghey Main #214 Conway, AR 72035. Purchase Orders accepted. For questions, please call UCA STEM Institute 501.450.3426