You have a task, but now what? By using the before, during, and after approach, teachers will have a structure for implementing tasks. Teachers will find connections among formative assessment, Effective Mathematics Teaching Practices, and Standards for Mathematical Practices. Resources for finding tasks will be shared.
- Thursday July 11, 2019 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Instructor: Veronica Hebard (ADE Mathematics Specialist)
- Location: Old Main Building: UCA STEM Institute Room #214
- Address: 201 S. Donaghey Conway, AR 72035
- Lunch Provided
- Cost: $50.00. Please make checks available to UCA STEM Institute, and mail to 201 S. Donaghey Main #214 Conway, AR 72035. Purchase Orders accepted. For questions, please call UCA STEM Institute 501.450.3426